The Key Ingredients to Getting Customers Online
The internet has reached the point where people now shop online more than they do in actual stores. And it’s not just products we’re shopping for, but also services. We’re talking about services such as local repair, hvac, plumbing, lawn care, etc…that we as consumers rely on every day.
If you happen to be a skilled trade professional that provides these services, people not only find you online, but they also decide whether or not they’re going to do business with you – online. Since you don’t get a chance to actually talk with each of these potential customers, it’s critical that you make a great first impression online, and that you have the tools in place to turn them into leads and sales for you.
The problem is it can be hard to know what are the main things to focus on once you have a website. There’s a sea of information out there, but have you ever felt like it’s some magic formula and you just can’t understand it all? Well, guess what. You’re not alone. That’s why we’re sharing the 5 most impactful things you need to focus on if you want to generate more customers online. Want to know where your website stands? Just take a look at the below keys and ask yourself these questions.
Top 5 Keys to getting customers online:
- Attract traffic. Can people find your company easily? Do you rank high for your keywords?
- Look and feel of your website. Does your site pass the “eye-test”? Is it credible?
- Your local business online reputation. Can people find reviews about your company?
- The content on your site. Do your visitors find value? Do they learn something from the visit?
- The conversion tools on your site. Does your site have tools that turn vistors into customers?
A Golden Opportunity Awaits
If you answered no, or aren’t sure about any of the above questions, then you have a golden opportunity to start getting more customers online. The great news is there’s a proven method to it and it’s one that you can start applying to your business right away.
If you want to learn more about how you can get more customers online for your business, check out our free e-book. You’ll find over 50+ pages that go through all the details (including SEO, Call-to-Actions, Conversion) so you can turn your website into a customer generating machine.
Once you’ve read it you’ll know how to create:
- A consistent way of getting new customers online
- A steady supply of customers that give your business security
- A thriving customer base that propels your business to new heights
What To Do Next?
It’s not always easy to know “what to do next?” once your business has a website. However, the keys to growing a secure and thriving business online are all about what you do “next”. A great first step is to learn how to attract traffic, generate leads, and convert sales on your website. So if you want more customers for your contracting, trade, or local business, just click below!